Your Health and Safety is our Top Priority
The restaurant industry has an outstanding track record of protecting our employees and guests. To ensure everyone’s safety as we serve you, we want to let you know that the safety of our employees and guests are at the forefront of every decision that we have made to re-open our stores. We pledge to do our very best to provide a safe and sanitized environment for you to enjoy your dining experience.
We will continue to be a leader in safe sanitation practices with a certified manager on every shift. Also, all employees will be trained on appropriate cleaning and disinfection, hand hygiene, and respiratory etiquette.
We are currently only serving via carryout, curbside, outdoor dining (weather-permitting) and carryout. Once we open our dining room back up to indoor dining, we will follow all of the Minimum Standard Health Protocols for Restaurants adopted by the State of Kentucky, including but not limited to:
- Parties will maintain at least 6 feet distance apart from other parties at all times, including while waiting to be seated in the restaurant. No tables will have more than 6 people.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available to all customers and employees, including upon entry.
- We will not leave condiments, silverware, flatware, glassware, or other traditional tabletop items on an unoccupied table.
- We will provide condiments only upon request, and in single use (non-reusable) portions.
- We will use disposable menus that are new for each patron.
- All employees must pass a health screening before coming into the restaurant.
- Employees will wash or sanitize their hands upon entering the restaurant, and between interactions with customers.
- We will clean and disinfect common areas and surfaces regularly. We will also clean and disinfect each dining area after every use.
We respectfully ask that each guest agree to follow the Minimum Standard Health Protocols for Restaurant Customers adopted by the State of Kentucky by:
- Following the social distancing and sanitary guidelines that have been put in place to protect you and our other customers and employees.
- Self-screening before entering the restaurant for any signs of COVID-19 including but not limited to a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or known close contact with someone who has COVID-19.
- If you cannot enter the restaurant or are otherwise concerned about contracting COVID-19, please use our curbside delivery options.
- If you have any questions about any practices related to food safety, please ask for a manager who will be happy to assist you.